2 Sep 2011

Raya di Tasmania, 2011 edition

It was fun. 
even though I have no relatives at all in here, but the seniors, the Malaysian who have been living in Tasmania for years did not make this raya dull. 
Indeed, the hari raya celebration was great. 

during the first raya which was on 31st August 2011, my housemates and I went to Hobart mosque around 7.45 a.m and yes, it was a big mistake. 
why?
because the mosque was already full and we didn't have the chance to even get ourselves into the mosque because it was too crowded. 
and yes, we missed our solat sunat hari raya Aidilfitri. :(
but, eventually we managed to meet our seniors and 
as usual, apologizing session between Muslims began. 
it was heartbreaking because it flashed back the moment when I asked for forgiveness from my relatives at the madrasah back then in my kampong. :'(

some pictures in Hobart Mosque after khutbah hari raya Aidilfitri ended. 
^^










shall update the visit to Imam Sabri's house and Bruny Island later.
goodnite, peeps! ^^



No comments:

Popular Posts